Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Day Is It?

I went back to bed this morning for a short snooze and woke up thinking it was Saturday! It's only Tuesday and I was already confused! I got dressed and went for groceries. I took my umbrella in with me and put it in a cart but it didn't roll good so I got a new one but forgot to get my umbrella. It was raining some when I came out of the store but I had no umbrella. I didn't realize what had happened to it until I was on the road.

I found two blouses on sale for $5.00 each and I got two. They are a thin floral with a round neck. I had to sew up the scoup under the tie because it went too low. I like them and they are comfortable. I took some pull overs out of my closet and put them in a drawer. I don't have enough drawer space-if I did, I wouldn't have so much stuff in my closet.

The middle of the country is getting some very cold and snowy weather. It's missing us and we're just getting rain.

Egypt is in turmoil with riots in the streets. The people want their President Mubarak to leave and after several days of people in the streets, he finally said he would step down. If bad leaders fill in the vacancy, Israel will be surrounded by people who want to destroy her. Time is getting short for sure.

No comments: