Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yesterday and Today

I had to lead the exercise on Wednesday. Jan called and said she had Dr. appointments and couldn't do it. I enjoyed doing it. I came home and later went to H'ville to pick up Dad's Rx's, then to the pharmacy and on to Collins Supply to get two shelf brackets. He wants to put a shelf in his bathroom to get stuff off of the floor.

Today is a rest day and catch up day. Dr Walker's office called to say I had a prescription to pick up so after lunch I went into town to pick it up. I didn't remember having a prescription there but I bet Medco called to say I needed a new prescription and he wrote it for me. Now I'll send it in to Medco.

Dad's busy in his room dusting things off and getting stuff ready for the garbage pick up. I have a hook on the back of my bedroom door and I took out several blouses out of my closet and hung on the back of the door to get more room in my closet. I have too many clothes hanging in the closet but I can't seem to get rid of any of them.

No comments: