Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Exercise

Barbara is still sick and Jan led the exercise class today. She hasn't had therapy for her inner ear problem yet and looked a little off but she was able to led the group. Her leading reminded me of the exercises I forgot Monday! Hopefully, I'll do better the next time I lead. 

I'm still having the problem of clenching my teeth. I need to call the dentist and make an appointment to get my teeth fixed. Maybe sometime next week.

I didn't have anything to do today so I took a nap. After I got up, I cooked some veggies for supper. I had some lentils left over and I put turkey gravy on them and made them yummy. I need to buy lentils when I buy the 15 bean soup. The turkey gravy would be good with some dressing. I have a package of dressing left and have plenty of cranberry sauce so maybe we'll have it tomorrow.

No comments: