Thursday, January 13, 2011

Etc.

Didn't go out today. We still have snow all around, but not on, the cars. I made bread crumbs in the blender for the outside birds. I was amazed at how easy making breadcrumbs was. I had always bought a can of bread crumbs when a recipe called for them. It's nice to know that I can make them myself. Of course, I don't make anything with recipes!

It's 32.4 degrees outside at 2 PM. I don't think it was supposed to get that high today. Tonight it's supposed to get down to 10 degrees but up above freezing during the day. That's good for I want to go to Sears' tomorrow. I have to take back Frank's new tool I bought for him. It's too powerful for him. I had a $15.00 gift card I got when I bought the tool and I guess I won't be able to use it after I take the tool back. I would like to get a pair of casual shoes to wear instead of wearing tennis shoes all the time. Dillards had some advertised that looked good. Penny's might have some, too.

We got the garbage out and organized the supply of powdered milk we have in the basement. I've been buying some all along to replace what we use. I've done the same thing with the 15 bean soup and we have quite a little supply going.

No comments: