Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow!

We got our promised snow last night! In fact, it was snowing at 9 PM when I went to bed. We woke up to 6+ " of snow on the ground. I ate a bowl of cereal and then got warmly dressed to go feed Danny Boy and the cat. I had on rubber galoshes that almost came up mid-thigh and I stepped in snow that came above that. One of the neighbors had driven up the road so I had the tire tracks to walk in. I got the horse feed and then the cat and then I had to put a bunch of hay down for the horse to eat during the time he didn't have his sweet feed. I sort of wish I had to feed twice a day because I know they get hungry  being feed only once a day, even if it is more food. It's 36 degrees now but it's going to be below freezing tonight and may even rain or snow some more. I got all of the snow off the car windows in case we get some more snow/ice. We're probably snowed in for 3 days. I'll really have cabin fever by then.

Tonight we'll watch the Auburn championship game on TV. It would be nice if they won. It aught to be some good football.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

wow....you really had some snow!

it was a good game wasn't it!