Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stake Conference

Tomorrow is Stake Conference. I don't know whether we'll be going to the Decatur building or not but we'll get to see Conference anyway. I hope we go to the Stake Center in H'ville. I like that better.

We have 6" of snow predicted for Sunday night! Frankie and Rachel and the two younger children are in Atlanta and LaGrange. Frankie is taking classes for his PhD and Rachel and children are in LaGrange visiting while Frankie attends classes. I called to see if they knew about the snow in case they need to leave Atlanta early. Knoxville will surely have snow and the roads may be closed as the snow comes.

I washed a load of clothes and while they were drying, I played hymns on the piano. I got a spiritual feeling from playing and singing the hymns of the church. I'm thankful I can still play the piano and serve in the church. Everybody needs a calling.

Frank has been working on church business on his computer. He's been getting the coordinates for the 911 system using the Google map descriptions. The numbers are a challenge since he can't look at his hands when he types. He'll get the hang of it though.

No comments: