Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saturday January 1 2011

The new year's first day has been uneventful. It rained all last night but we didn't have the storms that were predicted. We were blessed. I think it's still in the 50's and that seems a bit warm for the 1st of January. I have a birthday and a wedding anniversary in this month. Trudy just had a birthday, Dec 30th and she said this was her last one. Being 39 is what she wants to stay.

I vacuumed the floors and then went down and played the piano, I enjoyed it, plus it helps my be prepared for playing in Primary tomorrow. We meet for the first time in the Decatur Ward building. It's the same distance as the Madison Ward was, just in another direction. It'll be exciting to be in a new place. I hope the piano isn't stuck off in a cubby hole like it was in the Madison building. I've heard March as the time we'll be able to get into our new chapel in Athens. What a joy that will be! Yeah, no more traveling!

No comments: