Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Auburn Won!

I only watched part of the game and went to bed, or turned the TV off at 9 PM. I was glad to hear that they won. Alabama won last year and Auburn this year! Put the state on the map.

We still have about as much snow as yesterday, but there's more tracks in it now. I've made two trips to the barn and Sadie, the dog, followed me home yesterday, so her tracks are everywhere. I crumbled up a loaf of bread for the outside birds to eat, and now there are bird tracks in the snow.

Frank discovered that the heat pump wasn't working right last night and called David B. and he came over and fixed it. He said there were a lot of people at Walmart today. It's good to know that we have a good source of heat for the house, plus we have the gas heater in the basement. It got up into the 40's today but it's supposed to be below freezing all day the next couple of days. I guess the snow will last all week.

No comments: