Monday, January 3, 2011

Good

Our 1st Sunday meeting in Decatur was good. The Primary room was like the one we have in Athens, so it was like coming home. The building was quiet since we were the only ones in the building. I think everyone liked it better, except those who had to drive farther. Sis Hansen is doing a great job as chorister and the children respond to her well. We are lucky to have her.

Today, Monday, was a good one. I led at exercise. I didn't go at all last week, which was good, for the Center wasn't open all last week. Don't know the reason but I'm glad I didn't miss anything. One of the ladies said she liked the way I led and of course I liked to hear that!

Mary Kate called tonight and said one of Sophia's friends played one of the games I sent them for Christmas, and said it was "awesome"! Mary Kate was afraid it would be too easy for her kids. I'm glad they are enjoying it.

No comments: