Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Monday

Got up at 6:45 AM so I could get Dad's breakfast and do all that I need to do and still be out of the house by 8:00. I led the exercises today and things went well. I'm getting better about remembering the exercises but still rely on my notes for help. Jan was there today and it was good to see her.

Went to Karen's after exercise for scripture study. I'll be glad when we're through with the Pearl of Great Price for it's over my head. I understand what I read but when the professors start discussing it, they know so much and I don't get all they say. I guess my brain is slower that it used to be!

Came home and fixed lunch and cooked some veggies and got the ingredients ready for the TVP pizza we were having for supper. I didn't have all of the ingredients, needed mushrooms and oregano. The oregano I have is very old and didn't smell too fresh. The TVP was in pizza sauce but it still needed something...some salt or some seasoning. Maybe it really needed the oregano. Oh, well, I know I can cook with it now and that is all that matters.

No comments: