Saturday, February 1, 2014

Show Down At The Pharmacy

I called in some medicine and had a prescription that was called in from the Dr and I went to pick it up. I was at the drive in window. The young man who waited on me said that we had gone beyond our charge limit of $250.00. I couldn't believe it! I told him I had just gotten the bill yesterday and hadn't had time to pay it, plus we had been charging there for 30 years and I needed the medicine! He talked to the pharmacist and came back with the medicine and gave it to me. I'll have to call them Monday and set things straight. The new insurance company, Catamaran, is not paying as much as Express Scrips did and our drug bill will be higher now.

I practiced the piano a little and helped Frank do his exercises. Tomorrow is fast and testimony meeting. The time is surely flying by fast. I dust mopped the floors. On the way home from the pharmacy, I stopped by J&G and bought another flower arrangement. I put it on the little table by the end of the couch. It's nice to have some good looking arrangements in the house. Now, to dust.

No comments: