Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Monday and Tuesday

Monday morning MK and kids got ready to goo home and then they followed Dad and I to H'ville to the Sleep Number store. We had to walk through Dillard's to get to the store. There were some might good looking clothes in Dillard's and the prices were up there, too.

At the Sleep Number store, Dad lay on a bed and found his sleep number, which is 40 and then we bought the bed. We said our good-byes to Mary Kate and the kids in the parking garage and we went our separate ways.

Tuesday, I had an afternoon appointment with Dr Alexander, the surgeon who replaced my right hip. The first operation, my femur broke, and I had to have the hip operation again to repair it. I saw him in December and everything looked okay on the x-rays, but the femur has been hurting ever since. It bothers me 24/7. He took x-rays again and everything looked fine. He said that I had some bad arthritis in my lower spine and he wants me to have an MRI this Friday. I bet he'll somehow connect the femur pain with my back! I guess I have really gotten old now with this femur pain. It will slow me down somewhat. Pain is not good no matter how slight or heavy it is. I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Frank went with me today and wants to go with me Friday. The MRI will take about an hour. He can take his mini iPad with him and read.

No comments: