Wednesday, February 5, 2014

ipad

I found out how to get study helps with my reading of the scriptures but my 1st generation ipad wouldn't do it, so I ordered a new one. I'm probably getting over my head, but I think I can learn, slowly if surely. It should be here by the end of the week or first of next week.

Trudy called and was feeling better. She wanted to come over Friday but then found out that since she's with Home Health, she can't drive. I think she's rushing it a bit. She has been pretty sick and needs time to recover. She gets PT twice a week. She said she would talk with George and see if he would bring her over, but he may want her to stay home and rest.

I told Mary Kate she could have the old ipad and she was excited about it. I just don't understand all an ipad can do. I must learn.

No comments: