Thursday, February 27, 2014

PC

We had our monthly visit to the Pain Clinic today. Afterwards, we drove to Trudy's for a visit. We left for home at 4 PM and had to stop by the pharmacy before we came home. It was tiring but a nice day. There was a time when Frank couldn't sit that long from his RA pain but that has changed. Now he goes with me to my Dr visits. I see a spine Dr in March and he is going. Trudy wants to go too so we'll have crowd in the Dr's office!

This Dr is a spine Dr. My back isn't hurting but Dr Alexander saw some disc problems on my MRI and recommended that I see the spine Dr. I was filling out the papers he sent me and all the pain problems came from my right leg where the femur was broken. It has healed but I sure have pain when I put any weight on it. Dr Walker said it shouldn't hurt if it's healed and I will get Dr Fruedenburger to admit he doesn't know why it hurts if he can't find a reason. It's 8:30 PM and I've got to check in on face book.

No comments: