Friday, February 28, 2014

Grocery Shopping Day

We were almost out of milk and the ice box was bare so I went to Walmart to buy groceries. I had to stock up on some vitamins and fiber, bread, cereal, fruit, etc. I got a new table cloth, plastic, for the table. I had been just using a runner, but was tired of it. I got a nice beige background with green ferns on it. Green is the theme of the kitchen with red accents. It brightens up the kitchen.

This afternoon, I turned the TV off and read over my new Jitterbug Touch 2 phone instructions. Mary Kate set it up for me. I found I had used all of my Data (I don't really know what that is...) and that I needed more minutes. I called and was helped with more minutes and more Data. $5.00 here, $4.00 there and it adds up. I got set up on the 5Star Urgent Response and I know that will cost more money but it seems like a good thing to have. I love calling with the phone. I even texted Frankie on it. Just a short message.

Trudy had another heart spell and passed out and hit her head on something. She ssaid she had a black eye and a cut on her cheek. The Dr wasn't able to finish the ablation because she had started bleeding so will have to do it over again. She's on a heart monitor now.

Mary Kate and her family are going to the temple tonight. This will be Nate's first time doing baptisms. I hope he feels the spirit on the temple.

My leg still hurts. I filled out some papers for when I go see Dr Freudenberger for my back MRI. I filled in the questions like I was going to see him for the pain in my leg. I don't hurt anywhere else. It's raining tonight, but the weather doesn't seem to affect the way the leg feels.

No comments: