Friday, February 21, 2014

H'ville

The paper from Sports Med said the appointment for my MRI was at 10:30 AM so we got there 15 minutes early. After waiting for a while, I was told my appointment was at 11:50 AM! We waited there in the office until I was called back.There wasn't any place we wanted to go. Afterwards, we went to Chick-fel-a for lunch. Sadie was working and I found out Trudy was released from the hospital at 4:30 AM today. She has an infection and I guess was sent home with antibiotics. We ate in the car and then drove home. I forgot I needed to go by the pharmacy and will do it tomorrow.

I called Tracfone and cancelled my phone. Now that I have the Jitterbug Touch 2 phone, I don't need the other phone. They don't make it easy of cancel the phone. I had already copied all the important numbers from under the battery in the phone. Mary Kate found where the battery was and I copied all the numbers I could find. I was ready for Tracfone! They charged a credit card each month and I hope they will stop now.

Mary Kate set up the Jitterbug for me. On the screen are the people I want to call and I just touch their name and the phone automatically calls them. Pretty neat, I say. I still need to read the directions for the phone and learn all I can about it...Naugh!

My shoe caraselle (I know that's spelled wrong, but the computer doesn't know how to spell it either)
from Foot Smart came today. I put it together, with Frank's help. It will hold 18 pair of shoes. I don't have that many shoes but I have a place for them if I ever want to have 18 pairs.

I've ordered several things online lately so should be getting things in the mail for a while. I ordered two pretty sweatshirts and by the time I get them, the weather might be too warm to wear them.

I'm enjoying my iPad. I use it mainly to text and to read and study the scriptures with. I finally got my Apple ID and password so I can go on the Apple store or where ever I need the ID and password.

No comments: