Monday, February 10, 2014

H'ville

Went to the senior center for Silver Sneakers and then I met Ruth and her daughter, Tina, at Tuesday Morning. I had just pulled up and got settled when they pulled in, too. Tuesday Morning was not open until 10:00 AM so we went down to Big Lots and looked around. I bought some graham crackers for Frank. He likes to snack on them before bedtime. At 10:00, we went to Tuesday Morning and looked around. I found some twin sheets for $15.00. They have brown stripes on them, which I didn't really care for but they were nice enough to buy. I didn't go around town with them afterwards for Frank had a Dr appointment in H'ville at 3:30 PM and we had to leave at 2:30. We didn't get on the road from H'ville until 5 PM. I tried to call and cancel the appointment because the weather looked so bad. They have been forecasting snow and ice but that isn't until tomorrow or Wednesday. It's got to be clear by Friday for Mary Kate and the kids are coming for a visit then. We stopped by Chick-fil-le in Athens for some chicken and when we got home I had a large sweet potato that was already cooked and we had that with our chicken. It was a good meal. The sweet potatoes have been very sweet and delicious.

No comments: