Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday Night

Sunday evening, Frank began throwing up. He couldn't keep anything down and his legs were cramping a lot. It got so painful for him that he called 911 and they went an ambulance for him. This was about 11:30 PM. I left the hospital about 2:00 AM Monday morning and slept in until 8. I had an appointment with Dr Walker at 10:45 AM and then expected to go pick Frank up then. I got to the hospital at 11:45 AM and he was having lunch. His colon was impacted and they fixed that. Dr Walker said that could cause vomiting. I was worried about his diabetes but he did okay.

After my Dr appointment, I went by the pharmacy but they didn't have one of my prescriptions called in, so I went to the hospital. I was expecting to get Frank right away and leave but he was admitted to the hospital and he had to be discharged. After waiting several hours, we did get to leave.

Karen was waiting at the house when we got back. She had come over after her PT appointment to show me how to use my iPad. She showed me enough that I can use it in Sunday School. I can have the lesson and the scriptures, Old Testament, open...I don't know enough about what I learned to be able to describe it, but I can see the iPad will enhance my being prepared for Sundays.

No comments: