Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow Is Going

Went to the senior center today. The roads were clear but there were signs of snow everywhere. Mary Kate and the kids will be driving up from GA tonight for a 3 1/2 day visit. I cooked some goulash with rotoni instead of beans and MK is picking up groceries for meat balls we will make sometime she's here. It'll be interesting how I'll do shopping since my right leg hurts. It's not so bad in the morning, but as I up on it, it aches at night. That will not keep me from shopping! It's supposed to rain this week-end but maybe it won't.

MK bought a beginning adult piano book and had it shipped here. It came today. It's for Nate. I swept the last of the snow-ice slush off of the ramp today and maybe it won't freeze tonight and make it ice.

No comments: