Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday

I went to the pharmacy but it was too soon to fill one Rx and my prescription had run out on the other, so I came home empty handed. I washed one load and talked an hour on the phone with a friend and watched some TV with Frank and the day was gone. Trudy said she was coming over Sunday evening and spend the night. I have a Dr appointment in town at 10:45 AM and hope she stays until after I come back which will be lunch time. The appointment is just a follow up appointment so shouldn't take long. I need a new prescription and I want to complain to him about my leg hurting but there isn't anything else wrong.

I should hear about the MRI next week, I hope, to see if there is any reason for the hurting in my right leg. Perhaps it's because the bone was broken that it hurts. I don't like it but will stop whining about it sometime...

No comments: