Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It Was Supposed To Only Ten Dollars

I slept in and enjoyed it. Frank got a good nights rest and felt better today. After lunch, I went to Goody's to use a $10.00 gift card they had sent me for my birthday in January. Of course, they just want you in the store and know that you probably will spend more than the $10.00 they sent you, and I did. One of my vices is shopping for clothes, or any other thing. I got a nice, light denium-like dark blue skirt that is ankle length on me, two blouses and a purse. The purse I really liked was $15.00 more than the purse I got, but I like it pretty well. I don't really need a new purse. The idea just came into my head and I acted on it. Actually, it's the same style as my not-so-old purse. It's big enough to hold my Kindle, papers from the Dr and lots of little things but it's not too big for my short little self. I'm not a shoe person, but a purse person.

Trudy is taking medicine that's making her a zombie. I talked to George about it and he is going to talk to her friend that works for her family Dr.  Someone needs to know what this combination of meds is doing to her. Hopefully, the right Drs can be notified and something can be done. I called Frankie and told him about the situation and that coming to see her this week-end might not be a good idea. I told him I would keep it touch about the situation.

I got my blog book and it is about 1" thick. It covers a year or more blogs. I think it's the 4th one I've had published. It's be a record for my posterity. Sometimes, I'm tired and don't want to blog, but since it's a record of my life, I need to blog every night or day, plus my friend, Kathy would get worried if I stopped for any length of time. It really doesn't take much time to do it. I spend more time on face book than blogging. I don't usually write anything of fb but I do comment on others fb offerings. I keep up with what my friends are doing.

No comments: