Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday

Went to Silver Sneaker's this morning. I came home afterwards for I thought Frank had a Dr appointment at 11:15 AM. As I sat at home, I had the impression of call the Dr's office and see if the appointment was today. It's for March 19th instead of February 19th. Glad I called. I snuggled into the recliner and shut my eyes. I had gotten up at 6 AM to shower and I was tired. I get my hair cut tomorrow at  9 AM and then I will go grocery shopping.

Talked to Mary Kate tonight and was talking about ordering food stuffs from Amazon. If you ordered toilet paper, you could collect a stash in no time. I think she said you could order 48 rolls at a time-must be a package deal. I might investigate ordering from Amazon. It would save time and gas money.

No comments: