Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Vacuum Lady

I got up early and did a load of clothes and baked and frosted a cake. Someone had beat me to the frosting for when I opened it, half of the can was gone. I used what was left and put the sprinkles on top and it didn't look too bad. I went over to Karen's to visit and to vacuum her floors. It's be 6 weeks since she broke her leg and she will go to the Dr next Monday. She still won't be able to do heavy housework so I'll keep going over once a week to vacuum for her. She suggested that I look up a site on my ipad to help me in studying the scriptures. I couldn't get my old generation one ipad to bring up the site and ordered a new one. I guess now I will  have to learn how to use it. I have balked at learning and I'll just have to be open minded and determined to learn new things so I can get the best out of the new machine.

Frank had a Dr appointment to get the stitches out of his thumb. We got there but the nurse had just left for lunch. We had other things to do in town so we went to the bank and the shoe shop and then back to the Dr's office. The nurse was there and he got the 7 stitches out. It had started raining while we were there but it wasn't raining too bad so we didn't get soaked.

The Northern part of the country is getting snow and ice again and we're just getting rain. Memphis may get some ice and snow. It's really been a cold winter so far. Around here, it'll be 7 degrees one day and a day and a half later, it'll be in the 50's. A lot of people I know are sick and the weather may have something to do with it.

No comments: