Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow!

Woke up this morning to snow. Traffic was going on Hy 72 but our road was white. We had a Dr's appointment in H'ville at 10 AM but they called and said to re-schedule. Little did the caller know that I was going no where with snow on the ground. By lunch, our drive way was clear and by the afternoon our road was clear but I didn't get out. We are supposed to have really bad weather again tomorrow so we'll see what happens.

I studied 2 Nephi 31 & 32 today. I had the scripture on my iPod and the Seminary lesson on the ipad. That was better than having the hard copy of the Book of Mormon open. I was in the recliner and was all comfy and studied two chapters. Maybe my brain will begin to absorb the study if I keep it up.

I washed clothes and practiced the piano while the clothes were washing. I fixed some goulash and two fresh veggies for lunch. We eat the same stuff all the time. I'm not complaining. I can chew it and it keeps Frank's blood sugar low. Who needs variety! The chicken we had from Chick-fil-la was so good that Frank wanted chicken for supper tonight. I had some chicken in the refrigerator that I fixed for him and I had goulash and fresh veggies. Good supper.

No comments: