Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thursday

Got my hair cut at 9 AM. It's short but that's the way I like it. Then went to Walmart to buy groceries. I forgot my list but got everything that was on the list. I buy pretty much the same stuff each  shopping trip. I'm going to investigate ordering things, grocery items, from Amazon.

Came home and cooked broccoli and cauliflower. I  had some goulash left over and we ate it all tonight. I'll have to cook tomorrow. We also go to H'ville to Sports Med for me to get en MRI. I don't know how that's going to show why my leg hurts but Dr Alexander wanted me to have it. He says x-rays show arthritis in my lower spine. If he can't find any reason for the femur pain, I think I'll go see Dr Moore, the Dr who did my knees in 2009. There must be a reason for the pain and I want to know what it is.

Trudy is going back into the hospital tonight. She is running a fever and the Home Health nurse said she had to go back into the hospital. Her cell phone doesn't work right and she doesn't know when anyone calls or texts. She said her chest, heart, hurts where they pierced her pericardium during the ablation. She has had so many problems this year and last year too.

Mary Kate and Sophia are going to Athens, GA for Sophia's choral concert. They will be gone two days.

No comments: