Wednesday, February 12, 2014

No Snow-Snow

By afternoon, the snow that we had yesterday was gone. This morning, there was no snow on the ground, just rain. By this afternoon, big, globs of wet snow began falling with the rain. Now, the ground is covered with snow and it's still snowing. We may get 3-4" tonight. The snow will turn to ice if the temperature drops and that's not good. Don't know if Mary Kate will be able to drive up Friday.

We are down to one gallon of milk. I've had as much as 4 gallons of milk in the refrigerator at one time but We'll run out before I can get out to get more. Guess we go back to drinking powdered milk. Got plenty of that.

Did all my work yesterday so I didn't have anything to do today. I practiced the piano and studied the scriptures for a while but still had a lot of time on my hands. I'm not reading anything I enjoy right now. I'm reading a book just to be reading and that's not fun. Pity party, pity party.

Trudy texted me and said her heart monitor had alerted the Drs and they wanted her to go to the ER so they could control her heart rate. I know they must have snow there, too. Hope they can get back home okay.   

No comments: