Friday, May 1, 2009

Almost Late!

I usually don't realize what day of the week it is so I spent time in bed listening to the rain storm and when I did get up, Frank reminded me that I had an appointment at the Wellness Ctr.! I got ready quickly and ran out the door. While driving there, I realized the appointment was at 8:45 am and not 8:30 a.m. So, I got there early and I had rushed out so fast that I had forgotten to get the paper Dr. Moore had given me. The first visit was just an evaluation but I did get a lift to put in my left shoe since my right leg is longer. I got some more exercises to do (oh, joy...) and now I have to get back to doing the exercises myself. I know the exercises will make my leg (s) stronger but I'm not too excited about doing them. It'll be better when I set up a routine to do them. I didn't mind them before the home health came and I can get back to doing them again.

Stopped by to see Lou after the Wellness Ctr. The Cancer Survivors dinner is next Tuesday and she said she would see me there. Then I had to go home and RSVP to get my name on the list. It's be a fun night. I'm still tired from the operation.

Dad is busy putting my TV on the wall. I think I'll slip downstairs and take a nap. Tommy Parrish is coming over to help him with the TV and I don't want to be in the way.

No comments: