Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day Out

We went to H'ville to Dad's DR appointment and after picking up his Rx at the pain clinic, we headed for Sam's to look at TV's. After Sam's we went to Best Buy, but they didn't have anything he liked plus the carpet smelled bad and it irritated his allergy...We came back to Athens and went to the pharmacy, then came home. I rested for about an hour. By the time I get my energy back it'll be time to get my other knee done! I must get it done before Obama ruins our health care system.

The news is saying Medicare and Social Security are in trouble and will be out of funds by 2017. I don't know what the future holds but it sounds like it will be interesting. There will really be a ground swell of people protesting if Social Security goes bust! It's in trouble because of so much unemployment. There are less people paying into the fund and there is less money. Our country is really in dire trouble and I hope I'm not around to see the end of all our freedoms and the end of the country that I've grown up in and love.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I hope you're still aaround. We'll carry you and Dad to Camp Zion when the times come and there keep and honor our freedom!