Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thunder Again

The forecast called for showers today and especially tonight. I went to Walmart for groceries and the stuff on the list after lunch and didn't get rained on but I did hear a little thunder now.
Frank has had some "oldies" on the stereo all afternoon and it's been nice hearing that music once again. I spent $166.00 on things that were on the list but I didn't get any meat or milk-well, I did get two boxes of powdered milk-but I like the 1-2% milk but I still had some, plus it wasn't on the list!

Mary Kate is blogging while in the Philippines and it sounds like they are just starting to have fun. She has been worried about the heat but said it hadn't been too hot yet.

Trudy, Sadie and Forrest are having fun at Mary Kate's house. Forrest has a friend, Ryan, who's mother is a friend of Mary Kate's and that is fun for Forrest. Now to fine Sadie a friend.

No comments: