Sunday, May 24, 2009

Stormy Sunday

Frank had gotten up at 2:00 AM with 103 degrees fever. He woke me up at 5:00 AM moaning and groaning and almost thrashing around. His head didn't feel like it had any fever but I guess it did. He fell back asleep and slept for 11 hours straight. He didn't have any breakfast or lunch and is having a lite dinner now.

It was a lonely day. I didn't go to church because he was so sick. I've lain around and read some of two books plus the scriptures. Such is the life of a care taker.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Give greetings to Frank from us in Atlanta. I wish I could do something to bring a smile to his face. When we're around him, he always makes us smile.

TheVillamorFamily said...

hey granny we made it i sent you an email but not sure if i had the right address.

i posted on my blog and hope to get pic up soon.

wish i was there to give you company! love MK