Friday, May 29, 2009

No Occasion

Took Frank to the Medical East place to get a blood test done to see about his PSA score. We went in and had it done and then came right back out. Nice. There was the usual Friday traffic but not too bad. We came right home afterwards.

Forrest says (on Facebook) that he wants an S10 truck to put some muddin' tires on. I told him I had one I would sell him! I don't think his parents would get it for him.

Mary Kate has been blogging about her trip and it sounds like they are having a wonderful time!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I do not know what fo's obsession with s10 trucks are, but if he wants one, he's going to have to save and buy it himself! I'm glad you're done with PT. You have made great progress! Now, just sit back and wait on the fall to come so that you can get your other knee done. Just htink, in a year from now, you'll be pain free with two brand new knees! I love you! TJ