Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Furniture Day

My new leather couch came today! I was worried that I may have made the wrong choice in the sofa, but when it came and was in my living room and I sat on it, it was just perfect! It's a milk chocolate color, has three cushions that are attached and has two recliners, one on each end. I'm really happy with it! Now I have to get my brother to come and get a rocker he loaned me when I had my knee operation. The house is too small for all the furniture I have in it.

Sandy Summerfield called tonight and we talked for a long while. She's been sick for a very long while but thinks she's coming out of it now.

Tomorrow, after I get out of PT, we are going to Sam's to take back the Vizio TV and get a Samsung instead. The Samsung is a much better set than the Vizio. After we get back, the Direct TV people are coming to set up the TV in the living room. It won't be HD but we will be able to get Fox TV. We justget the local stations now and it's the pits watching those programs.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

yeah! I was hoping your couch had come on time. I'm so glad you like it and cant wait to break it in! I love you! TJ