Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday Visti

Church was good. My knee hurts when I sit too long. Don't know why.

Trudy and her family came over for Mother's Day. She was going to bring the main dish and I made potato salad and got ice cream and sundae fixings. One of her counselors in YW got sick at church and she went to the hospital with her so they got here around 7:45 p.m. Then she realized that she had left the mail meal on the counter at home! I told her not to worry that I had the potato salad and they had brought a lettuce salad and I had two kind of dressings. I made some tuna fish salad and Forrest made a sandwich. Next came the sundaes. I had bought special sundae bowls for them and had plenty of toppings too. Trudy and Sadie ate most of the cherries before they could be put on the sundaes!

Trudy made me a book intitled "My Mother". She had pictures and journeling in it. It was very special. I am one lucky mother!

Mary Kate called and Frankie did too. Mary Kate is busy getting ready for pre-school to be finished and Seminary too. She said she forgot to get me anything she was so busy. It doesn't really matter for Mother's Day is just a nice day to remember your mother and I know that Mary Kate loves and remembers me. Any gift won't be sent back, though! Frankie is very busy also and Rachel has been sick, but he called anyway which I appreciated.

I thought my PT appointment was at 10:45 a.m. today but it was at 9:30! I called and got recheduled for 11:00 a.m.. I hate to miss an appointment and I missed one last Friday.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Yea....your knees were hurting because they were bemoaning the fact that I forgot to get you a present!!! that just means I will have to make it up 2x!

Glad you had a nice visit with TJ. Too funny about her leaving the food! fun memories!

Love you!