Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Thursday Night

Karen came by for me at 3:45 p.m. and we met Billy Geer's van at the church. There were 5 of us going. Bro. Geer, Bro. Mitchell, Sis. Shelby,Decker and myself. There was a nursery to be staffed with Athens and I decided I would help out too. We had about 15 children in a rather small room, but the children had a great time. My knees were hurting pretty bad so I just sat and held a baby, who was very good. We got to go on a temple session after we babysat. I had taken the last two of my pain pills at the Temple but they didn't work too well. I think all the sitting going down there and while I was there hurt. I prayed that the pain would be gone when I got home so I could sleep and it was.

The McGee's are coming to get our couch even as I'm writing this! They came yesterday, but I was gone and Dad had already put the birds to bed. We'll have to move into my room so they won't be upset by all the moving around. We'll be without a couch until May 19, but we have enough chairs to fill in the space. At least the space underneith the couch will get swept!

No comments: