Thursday, May 21, 2009

TV Day

After my PT, Frank and I went to H'ville and Sam's and got the Samsung TV. It's for his room and he'll have to set it up sometime. The man from Direct TV came and connected the living room TV and now we get the Dish network. It's very clear and the images are sharp and it's good to get away from the local channels.

I have one more PT and then that's all. I can almost get my leg straightened out and I can bend it more. PT has been good but I'll be glad not to have appointments three times a week. Then I'll be complaining that I have nothing to do, ha-ha-ha! Always reserve the right to complain!

They are having a case lot sale at the arsenal tomorrow and Trudy and Cay want me to get them on the arsenal but I really don't want to go. I will if Trudy calls tonight. I could use more cases of veggies, but I don't know where I'd put them.

No comments: