Saturday, May 9, 2009

What A Gloomy Day

The sun was out some today but the dark clouds are still around. I shopped at Walmart today for just a few things and I've been worn out all day! My knee may be doing alright but the rest of me isn't holding up very well!

After I got back from Walmart, we vacuumed the floors (Frank did) and cleaned all around for family is coming for Mother's Day. Trudy is bringing the main food and I made some potato salad sans eggs and I got ice cream for sundaes after the mail meal. I got all sorts of toppings too so it aught to be fun. Since the couch is gone and we only have two chairs, we'll have to sit in the kitchen chairs in the living room. We'll eat at 5:00 p.m.

Today both knees were hurting. I really get tired of hurting. It cramps my style too much. Oh, to feel joy without the pain! Am I getting dramatic or what?

No comments: