Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Visit

I took my antibiotic pill before I went to the dentist and was supposed to bring the pill bottle with me, but I grabbed the wrong bottle of pills! The receptionist said she could call Dr. Moore's office and get the name of the medicine from them. Then, the next time I need dental work, I can call Dr. Knight's office and they can call in the medicine for me. I have enough pills for two more visits and since I just go twice a year I have plenty right now. I saw Shelley Merrill at Dr. Knight's office.

After the dentist, I stopped by Sam's and got another TV. I thought it was for the living room but Frank connected it in my room because he said it was a better TV than the Visio and he was right! The picture is so good, it makes you want to watch more TV! At first, I was stressed out about having to get the TV, but the Sam's worker carried it to the desk for me, checked me out and then walked it out to the car and put it in the trunk for me! Can't beat service like that.

No comments: