Wednesday, April 29, 2009

At Last I'm Free!

I can drive now, not that I want to. I need to go to the grocery store though and I'll have to go pick Rikki up when she can come home. It's just been a month since my operation. I saw the last of the homes therapy ladies today and they closed out my case. Dr. Moore wants me to get some out patient PT and I will go to the Wellness Center for it. I'll see them Friday at 8:45 am.

Karen took me to the Dr. today and afterwords we went to the consignment shop that used to be Cricket by the Creek. It's upscale used goods and very attractively displayed. I saw a purse that I liked but it didn't close at the top and I knew my stuff would eventually fall out so I passed it by. I would like to get a new purse for the summer. We stopped by the pharmacy and then come home.

Dad got two antennas for the TV's to make the local channel come in clearer. Gave us a taste of how HD TV will look. Looks pretty good!

There is a Swine flu epidemic going around now. Not too many people have it yet but it's all in the news. Obama is giving an address on the TV so I can't watch Bill O'Reilly until after he is gone. Then O'Reilly and his pals will take apart Obama's speech and I don't think I want to listen to that. 1,000 stations on TV and I have to grumble about it! Always reserve the right to grumble about things...

No comments: