Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Week

It's the middle of May already! Time is really flying by. I had PT at 9:30 a.m. and had Marty. He really stretched my leg but that's what it needs. After that I went to Walmart to buy some bread. Piggy Wiggly didn't have the kind Dad likes but had some I liked. Walmart doesn't carry what I like so I'll have to find something there that I will eat. I don't want to go to two stores just for bread, or any other thing!

I came home and rested for a while. Tomorrow will be wash day. The house stays pretty clean without much effort.

Mary Kate sent a note and picture of Sophia's new birth sister (Sophia is adopted. I got to meet the birth parents and they are very nice. They came to Sophia's baptism last year). Sophia is excited about having a sister, even though she lives is California (?) Nate is excited too.

Mary Kate sent me a beautiful pair of home made earrings. They were a late Mother's Day present. They are very lovely.

Trudy carried a group of leaders and young women to Girls Camp pre-camp. Showers were forecast but they went anyway. It might not have rained on them.

No comments: