Friday, May 22, 2009

PT Again #2

I thought today was my last PT day but I have 4 more. They must be following the Dr's orders and he had a set number of exercises I had to do. Today Brooke worked with me and I used some weight machines. She would say, "Can you do this much weight?", and I would say yes and would rise to the occasion. Afterwards, I walked through Piggly Wiggly and bought a few groceries. I didn't want to go to Walmart and have a lot of walking to do. When I got home, my legs told me I had exercised too much! I had to lay around much of the day.

I got a beef roast the was $6.00 off so I came home and put it in the crock pot with a can of mushroom soup on it. It cooked all day and was very tender. Frank had had a bad night and didn't feel good all day and his taste buds couldn't take the roast. I guess I'll eat a little bit and freeze the rest for when some comes over. I had made potato salad sans the eggs ( I was too tired to boil the eggs!) and I put a little too much mayo in it. It was still good.

Mary Kate and her family are flying to the Philippines tomorrow. They'll fly from Atlanta to California and from there to Guam and then to Manila and then to Richard's mom's home in one of the islands. I'll fear for plane crashes until they are safely back.

Trudy and kids will be house sitting for Mary Kate and taking care of their two dogs. Trudy will also be doing some painting for them. She loves to paint!

2 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I'm glad you will have a couple of more PT appointments. The more the better! Sorry to hear about dad having a bad night. More roast for you! ha ha. I'll be praying for the plan to arrive safely too. I don't think I could ever fy out of the states. COuld you?

Curtis said...

What fun for the Villamors to travel to the Phillippines. I got to visit there several years ago on business. I loved it. Ok, I didn't like the poverty, but the people were very friendly and fun. I wish I could go back.