Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trash Day Again!

It seems just like yesterday that we took the trash out, but it's Thursday again and out goes the trash. I saw Bobby Adams taking it out for us. His grandboys usually take it out for us.

We have three piles of fire ants. I've been stirring them up hoping they would move and go some place else, but it isn't working. I haven't gotten bit yet. I must get some poison to kill them with. I just don't feel like doing it, but if I have the poison, I'd do it.

The men from Dish Network came today and hooked up my TV to to HD. The picture really, really looks good! We don't have any signal on the living room TV and Dad is hooking it up to the receiver hoping to get it to work. We may have to get a new TV for the living room if Dad doesn't get it to work. I bet he does. He's good at stuff like that and he enjoys fixing things.

I got a hair cut today and then went to the grocery store and then on to PT at the Wellness Ctr. I had a man for my PT and I thought he would be hard on me, but he was easier than the girls! I go again tomorrow and I think I have one more week of it. The leg hasn't been giving me any trouble but the other knee has been a real pain! I really haven't enjoyed the new knee because the left knee has been so painful. This too will pass!

The weather is still rain and grey skies. The cotton farmers haven't been able to plant all of their crops and the cotton that is up is suffering from the lack of sunlight. We are 20 something inches over the normal amount of rainfall for the year. It's better than being in a drought, but too much of anything can be a problem (except good health!).

No comments: