Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going to the Temple

Since the Atlanta temple will be closing in another month, we have to make reservations to visit the temple. Some of the Atlanta people will be coming to the Birmingham temple and that will be a lot of people and in order to get a seat, we have to call and tell them we're coming.

I washed two loads of clothes and folded and brought them up and put them away. Whew! That was enough work for today! The garbage has to be collected and Dad is busy cutting up boxes or something. I have to be ready for the temple by 3:45 p.m. I'm rather tired, but feel as if I will receive strength if I make an effort to go.

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

hey granny! ,love you!

The Walker Family said...

glad you were able to go tot he Temple! I heard it's already getting crowded. Tell Dad that I wasn't able to take the trash out. It was MK's turn tonight! I love you! TJ