Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday With Rain

This is the second day with Frank running a fever. He's been out of it all day and night. He won't take enough Tylenol to break his fever. He nibbles on 1/4th a tablet. The last bout with fever I got two Tylenol's in him and it broke his fever. He sweats it out and he doesn't like to be all wet and sweaty. Who would,but why tolerate the fever?

I didn't do anything to day but look after Frank. I should have done some laundry, but his illness stops me in my tracks. I can do the laundry tomorrow. I have a 3:00 PM Dr. appointment in H'ville tomorrow. Frank has an appointment Wed. to see Dr. Morgan. The cancer meeting is Tuesday night at 6:00 PM and I need to go even if I'm tired from going to H'ville.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I really hope dad gets feeling better. I don;'t like to hear about his high fevers. you're defiantely his angel for taking care of him! By the way, check out MK's blog0she made a post! I love you, TJ