Monday, May 18, 2009

Forgetful Day

I had a dental appointment in H'ville this morning and I got down to Glaze road and remembered I hadn't taken the antibiotic I was supposed to take before going so I returned home and called the dentist and rescheduled the visit for tomorrow. I have to take one pill today, one tomorrow morning and one tomorrow night. Can't risk getting an infection or it could hurt my new knee.

The week-end was nothing to write or read about, and today was about the same thing! I did cook supper this afternoon for there were no left overs that I wanted to eat. I fixed our kind of chili. It turned out pretty good and we'll have left overs for tomorrow. Our kind of chili is chili with very little seasoning. I have a packet of chili seasoning that I sprinkle a little over the meat and it's just enough flavor but you can't tell it's chili.

No comments: