Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday

I went to town to see about some withdrawals I noticed on the credit union statement. All was well. I just didn't know how to read the statement.

Then, I went to Walmart. I got a new gown and a funny pair of pants that I can use  on Sundays when I don't want to use my M-F pants, plus I got some diet Pepsi. I bet the Dr will tell me that cola is bad for the bones. I surely enjoy sipping it during the day.

I didn't see Monday's post. Frank went to the Dr and he said Frank didn't need any operation on his knee, just to keep the brace on for 4 more weeks. We stopped by Chick-fil-la and traded in two toys for some ice cream. The ice cream was too soft for a cone so we had it in a small container. It was good.

After going to Walmart today, I stopped by Goody's to use my $10.00 off birthday card. I got two shirts that were on sale and a pair of earrings. I have a $10.00 off birthday card from Khol's too but I don't know when I'll be up that way.

I ordered a pair of shoes, athletic, from Amazon that should come today. They are the same size and brand that I got last time I bought shoes and I hope they fit. They have wild colors, just like I like.

No comments: