Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday

Frank went back to bed and Trudy and I went to town. I tried going to a nice consignment store but they had had a water leak and couldn't open at 10 AM. I couldn't find another thrift store so we went to Walmart to look for 18" chains to put the jewelry we made on. I have two pieces a piece that I want to send to granddaughters and I wanted to send a chain along with the pendants but Walmart didn't have any inexpensive chains. I guess I will have to put another order in to Dreamland Jewelry for the chains. They have silver chains that don't cost very much and look really good.

I had an appointment to get my hair cut today at 11 AM and Trudy needed a haircut, too, so I just gave her my time and made another appointment for me. She got a good cut. Didn't seem like she got much cut off but she could tell.

We got back home and she ate lunch and packed up her jewelry things and papers and went home. She'll be back next Wednesday.

Sadie has bought her plane ticket to fly to Utah and see her friend that is going to school in Idaho. She will stay with some of her Dad's people in Utah and will take the tram up to BYU Idaho to see her friend. That's where Sadie has applied to go to school. That's going a long way for a 17 year old but she is determined to make the trip.

Forrest will be getting married August 29, 2015.

No comments: