Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday

I vacuumed the floors and the air filters and then I went to town to run some errands. I was back home by 11:00 AM.

A couple of days ago a man stopped by and offered to grind a stump beside the road. He had an advertizement and I took it and said I would think about it. Today I called him and said I had 2 stumps that needed grinding so he sent 2 fellows out to do it. They just ground the stumps. Left the hole in the ground with the dirt and sawdust around it and the top of the stump on the ground. Now, to make it look better, I'll call Bro Tune and see if the young men could come out and fill up the holes and cart off the wood from the stumps for a nice donation to the Scouting program. If they can't do it, I can have Lance do it. I will have to pay him and I had rather give it to the Scouts. Or maybe George and Sadie would like to do it for the money.

When it dries up, Bobby Adams has some man who is coming to take care of the down trees from the tornado. It's been 9 months the trees have been down and it looks really bad. If the trees could be removed back to where I used to mow or the edge of the original woods, it would look better.

No comments: