Friday, January 9, 2015

Monday

Karen came over and we went to exercise together. She brought me brownies and some chocolates for my birthday. When I got home from exercise, I was going to just taste one of the small brownies and ended up eating quite a few! They have chocolate chips in them and they are good.

I ordered a Tiffany lamp with birds on the shade for my birthday. Anything with birds catches my eye. It will look good in the living room.

Trudy is coming over later on this afternoon and she will spend the night. Ruth and I are going to see Sister Act in H'ville Saturday afternoon. I'll meet her for lunch and we will go by some craft place she's found and then we'll go to the VB Center for the play, musical? I don't know anything about it. Last year, we saw Jersey Boys. It was good but it had way too much cursing in it. That detracted from the musical.

I got birthday wishes from my bank and Allstate agent and the Walkers sent me an ecard which I couldn't read for my Adobe reader isn't current. I down load it but it doesn't correct the problem. My brother called me yesterday to wish me a happy birthday. When I told him he was a day early, he said an extra day had been added to the month and it war really the 9th. I appreciated the thought.

After you get a certain age, birthdays shouldn't count and I am way past that age! I like presents, though.

I cleaned out the file folder holders on my desk and found my "lost" Write My Own Story essays. I didn't know where they were and the thought of all that work lost was disconcerting. Trudy will be glad I found them. She wants me to journal like she does, but I have no desire to journal. My blog is my journal. I had last year's blog printed and sent to me this week. It arrived yesterday and is one years record of what I've written.  

No comments: