Thursday, January 29, 2015

Family History

Trudy came over and spent the night. We went to the Family History Center at 9 AM. It doesn't open until 9:30 AM but Sis Walker gets there early and I want to be the first person there. Trudy learned how to scan pictures and I released about 26 people to have their work done. I still don't know what I'm doing. Sis Walker is such a great help. We left at 11:00 AM. I was getting tired and hungry.

On day two of my diet, I'm well under the 1,300 calories the CalorieKing.com website said someone of my height, age and weight should be. I think I've already said this but I'm 25 lbs over what I was when I got married. That's 47 years of eating. This class that Janet is conducting is motivating me to want to loose at least 5 lbs and a few inches here and there. We've only had one class and will meet again next Monday. It's Thursday now. I need to ride my bike but I don't want to.

Frank sees Dr Walker today about his broken knee cap. We want Home Health to come in and teach us exercises to strengthen his legs. Janet said falling is caused by weak legs. I need to do more walking or biking and walking up and the stairs to strengthen my leg muscles. I sit too much. Frank fell Sunday and Tuesday night after going to the bathroom. He doesn't know what makes him fall. If he had his natural hips, he would have broken one of them, he's fallen down so much. But both of his hips have been replaced for 20 years.

No comments: