Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Again

The time is just flying by. I woke up 15 minutes late today so was in a hurry to leave on time and forgot my list of things to do. I was supposed to stop by the Dr's office for an Rx but forgot so will have to get it Monday. Karen couldn't go shopping with me so we took two cars. Ken was off today and they were going shopping together this afternoon.

I bought food for this week-end. I came home and put the pork roast in the crock pot and cooked about 3 lbs of potatoes for the potato salad. I cooked the cabbage and tomato and smoked sausage dish and cooked some broccoli. I bought a cooked chicken at Walmart and that's what we had for lunch. I was going to cook goulash today but I don't have any room in the refrigerator for anything else. I may cook it and put it in the freezer. We'll see.

Tomorrow, Trudy and George will come over for lunch and visit with Frankie and Mariam and Josh. I bought 12 hamburger patties already made and two packs of buns. Trudy said she would bring lettuce and tomato and onion. I bought some diet Pepsi and diet Mt. Dew. I think George likes Mt. Dew. I got some potato chips, too. I will need to make to goulash for we will need to have something to eat Sunday.

I made the potato salad and it filled a gallon Ziploc bag to the top. That should last the entire week-end.

I'm having a problem with my legs and arms going to sleep and now I feel the tingling feeling outside of both my ears. I guess I need to see the Dr about it, sometime soon. Getting old is not for wimps!

No comments: